Monday, April 28, 2008

A Weekend Of Wonderful

Our quiet little weekend turned out to be not so quiet (isn't that how it always goes?!), but it was beyond wonderful nonetheless! On Friday night Drew and I had date night with mom and dad...we went to Mattito's in uptown. It was fabulous and if you have not been there before, I would highly recommend it! Great food and a wonderful atmosphere! On Saturday we went HOUSE HUNTING with mom and dad!! Sooo much fun! I can't wait to see where they end up! That night we had a date night with The Chamberlain's in Addison. We ALWAYS have way to much fun with them! :) Then on Sunday afternoon we went to the Byron Nelson with Ryan and Allison! Who knew that I would love golf so much! I think the Lipman's will have to make the Byron a tradition! (Nanaw and Papaw would be so proud!) After the Byron we had dinner with the soon to be bride and groom :) and enjoyed our time with them so much! When we got home from our long but wonderful day we were exhausted to say the least, so my sweet husband ran me a warm bath with my new bath salt!...what a great way to end the day! We had a fun filled fabulous weekend to say the least! Below are some pics from our date nights...we were not allowed to take cameras into the Byron Nelson or I would have had pictures from that event as well! (we all know how much I love pictures) Enjoy!

No comments: