Monday, April 21, 2008

Home Away From Home

There is just no place like aggieland! It still feels like home when I visit and I think that it always will feel like a home away from home! It was a short but fabulous weekend! Saturday morning while sister was still at her retreat I met up with Lace for coffee at Starbucks...as always, we had plenty to chat about and loved our cherished time together! Around lunch time I went to meet up with sister!!! We had lunch at the tea room (deliciously complete with creme brulee!)...and can I just say that you know that you are in College Station when you are eating lunch and a cow's moooo from the street disturbs your lunch outside! HAHA, oh that will be one that we never forget! After lunch sister took me by and showed me their house for next year. It was simply precious and I can't wait to help move her in and decorate in August! And then of course would a sister weekend be complete without shopping?! Uh, no! So we ran a few errands and then on Saturday night we went to Island Party! It was so weird to be the "old" one of the bunch and it was a strange feeling to not know hardly anyone down there anymore (or if I did they were all much younger!) but it was so special to meet all of Mellie's sweet friends. Sunday morning we had our usual breakfast at Sweet E's and then later met up with Sean and his roomies for lunch and had a blast! The weekend flew by way way to fast but was fabulous as it always is! Thank you for being a wonderful host sister! I just love and cherish every minute that we get to spend together!

No comments: