Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Step By Step

Couple of things on my mind today:

One - So I was sitting at my desk this morning minding my own business when all of a sudden I smell something nasty. I'm thinkin oh my stars, someone has a problem! But then a few minutes go by and the smell is still very much lingering! So I get up and walk around and oh yes the smell continues throughout the office! You know the smell...its the smell of sewer and it smells N-A-S-T-Y! So apparently someone busted a sewer line (lets be more careful next time!) and all the mean while I am trying not to loose my breakfast! Hopefully the "problem" will be fixed sooner than later, and before lunch would be much preferred!

Two - American Idol comes on tonight and if Jason Castro, David Cook, or my little David Archuleta go home I am going to be truly upset! Who cares about the girls, its all about the boys and their wonderful talent at this point for me! And yes, I did cast my votes last night to help out my boys! 10 votes for Cook, 10 for Archuleta, and 15 for Castro since he's a fellow Aggie and Texan! Good luck tonight! (and just for the record, I have never watched American Idol before this season, but now I am truly hooked and look forward to Tuesday and Wednesday nights every week!)

Three - I heard a rumor that The New Kids On The Block are making a come back and it's TRUE! http://www.nkotb.com/ I must admit that I have a few of their songs on my Ipod and still enjoy listening to their old hits! When I was younger, oh yes, I had a New Kids On The Block doll, the card game, a key chain, music video, and their tapes (we didn't have CD's back then). So I am just a little excited that they are back together and hope that my expectations and fond memories of the group still hold! "Step by step, oooh baby, gunna get to ya giiiiirl!"

No comments: