Thursday, May 1, 2008

Our Lil' Aggie Girl

I am the proud sister of the newest member of the FIGHTIN TEXAS AGGIE CLASS OF 2010!!! I got a call early this morning from Mellie letting me know that she was accepted!!! After I finally stopped screaming I was able to compose myself enough to tell her congratulations about ten times! haha I can not think of any one else more deserving!!! Mellie has always been an aggie at heart, but now she is an "official" aggie and we are just beaming with joy for her! I remember the day that I was accepted and there is just no feeling like knowing that you are going to be part of the aggie family. We are so so very proud of you sister and love you so very much!!! Cheers to YOU and this new chapter of your life!

"Chig-gar-roo-gar-rem! Chig-gar-roo-gar-rem! Rough tough! Real stuff! Texas A&M!"

No comments: