Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Party Anyone?!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY! Well there have just been birthday's all around our house lately...we had Beth's birthday celebration last week, precious little Ja'Mya's birthday party Saturday afternoon, Blaine's birthday celebration Saturday evening, and now its Dad's turn! Andrew and I have had our party hats on lately and can't wait to celebrate with mom and dad tonight! Oh how I just love birthdays!...and if you know me well, you know how I have a funny way of making them last (especially mine) for a least a week! :)

I have to brag on Drew and I for a minute...oh my word how productive we were this weekend! We got SO much done around the house! I just love spending time in a freshly cleaned home! My sweet little hubby was so much help! It's amazing how fast things can get done with two pairs of hands helping! I love being married and am so blessed that Drew is so willing to help me out around the house!

Well the long anticipate wait is finally over (drum roll please!) this weekend the boys finally get to go on their backpacking trip! This is all we have been talking about in our house lately :) This week (and the weeks leading up to it) drew and his boys have been getting prepared for their backpacking trip and are beyond pumped to be heading out first thing Friday morning. As for me this weekend, well I have several showers to attend and then my sweet lil' Lasen is coming to spend the night with me on Saturday! Oh we just can't wait!

No comments: