Thursday, April 10, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I’ve officially been “tagged” by Rach…which means that I am to tell you guys 7 interesting things about myself. Here goes!

1. Everyone asks my sister and I if we are twins. I am four years older thank you very much! We certainly look very much like sisters, but I just don’t see how people get twins?! See for yourself. We joke around now and say “twins, four years apart!” We are SO very much alike, and are best friends…always have been and always will be!

2. I love mexican food, and so does my whole family for that matter. I could eat it for every meal and I don't think I would get tired of it!

3. I am pretty much obsessed with pictures! I love taking them, looking at them, being photographed, black and white photos, colored photos, old photos, new photos…you name it, I love it! I think pictures are a wonderful way to capture memories and tell life’s story. I could look at people’s pictures all day and be a happy girl!

4. When I was younger everyone told me that I looked like Punky Brewster, due to the fact that I have freckles and brown hair just like her I suppose. I HATED it at the time, but do see how they thought that I looked like her!

5. I hate shots, avocados, milk, going to the doctor, being scared, the game Cranium, and traveling for long distances in the car. I love the color pink and red (but not together), my handsome hubby and wonderful family, fleus de lis, shopping at boutiques, crafts, traveling, coffee, and organization.

6. I use to want to be an interior designer and sometimes wish I would have pursued that field more. I am content with decorating being one of my hobbies though now :) I just love to decorate and my husband will attest to it!

7. My husband proposed to me at Quorum Park…the place where we had our first kiss! It was so romantic! Married life is more wonderful than I could have ever imagined and I can’t believe that we have almost been married for a year!

No comments: