Friday, April 18, 2008

I Want To Be A Super Star

We found out that one of Andrew's bosses and his wife are going to be on American Gladiators!! (they are having a season for "couples" and Jeff and Ally are freshly newlyweds) I watched American Gladiators when I was younger and Drew and I caught a few episodes last season when it was on, but you better believe that we will be tuning in to see Jeff and Ally compete! Jeff's wife Ally is quite the little athlete and actually went and tried out for the show on their wedding day! (that's hard core...I don't believe many girls could say that they did much of anything else besides primp and prepare on their wedding day) So after the try outs, we had to wait to see if they would be selected, and next thing we knew, they were!! They are in LA filming currently and are having a blast from what we hear! Best we know right now, the episodes will air in May, but once we have confirmed details I will update so that everyone can help cheer them on! Go Jeff and Ally!

No comments: