Friday, January 22, 2010

Walk Down Memory Lane....

With all the wedding festivities and wedding planning going on around me, I decided to take a stroll through our wedding album! Our wedding day was more than I could have imagined, and best of all, the Lord blessed me with an amazing husband! :) Click here to see a few of my favorites from our wedding day! My roomies and I all got married in the same year...take a look at our wedding day pictures together! It was so special to get to live together, plan together, and celebrate our special day together! I love you girls and you are so very special to me!

3 comments:

Evan and Nicole said...

So special the friendship that you guys shared! :) Your sisters engagement pictures are amazing! She is beautiful as ever!! I'm anxious to see all the pictures from her wedding. Would you want to get together the next time I'm in Dallas? My mom could watch Audrey and we could go out to dinner.

Friends, Romans, Countrymans said...

Awww Love it!! Is it just me or do we look like total BABIES!!?? Whoa... and probably a few pounds lighter... boo. haha LOVE YALL!!

Natalie ODonnell said...

Hahaha! I was thinking the same thing, Em. Thin babies :) Can we go back to the wedding planning phase so I can lose some of these lbs. from Christmas! Love you both!