Monday, January 25, 2010

Meal Planning Monday and Good Morning Jillian!

Monday: King Ranch Chicken, Corn, Salad, Hawaiian Rolls

Tuesday: Garlic/Butter/Lemon Shrimp Pasta

Wednesday: Chili

Thursday: Tilapia with veggies

Friday: Lasagna Roll-Ups (didn't get to these last week) and Salad

Saturday: Dinner out!

Sunday: Left Over's


I have to say, meal planning has really helped me enjoy cooking more! Each day I am prepared with what I am going to cook each evening, rather than getting home after a long day of work and then trying to decide what to cook. I go to the store on the weekends, so all "quick trips" during the week are eliminated, which is fabulous! We are eating healthier, and I enjoy searching for new recipes! Yeah for meal planning!

Project for tonight - Organizing my recipe book!



...I woke up to her this morning, and she kicked my butt. Getting back on track with doing this DVD on the mornings that I am not at the gym.

2 comments:

The Links said...

yay! I'm glad you are enjoying meal planning. It really doesn make cooking fun. I don't ever stress out about it anymore. I think I look forward to it now.

And before Christmas I did so good about getting up and doing the Shred. Ever since we have started back school I just want my sleep.

You have inspired me!! I'm getting up tomorrow morning to hang out with Jillian!! I need to get my butt back in gear.

Evan and Nicole said...

So, glad to see you are working out! I've definitely considered getting that DVD - I've read so much about it on Blogs! I may just have to get it now!

Last week I was motivated and ate right and lost, but this week I'm struggling... it is definitely inspiring to know someone else is working hard out there too!!

I'm looking forward to our date!!