Monday, January 11, 2010

Productive...I Think So!

In an effort to make good on some of my resolutions for 2010, I purchased this fabulous planner and it came in the mail at the end of last week. I am in l-o-v-e with it and how organized I already feel with it in my bag! Of course ours says "the lipmans" on the cover! Get yours here.
At lunch today, I went and bought these....

(Mimosas For Mr. & Mrs., Sweet Heart, Alone At Last...even though they look pretty similar in the pictures above, they are very different shades on the nail)

So I have not mastered the skill of painting my nails to where they look fabulous (too many years of being spoiled with mani's where I didn't have to??!), so I tend to stick to lighter colors for my finger nails so they look more professionally done :)


Also, went down to College Station this weekend to help sister register. We got up bright an early Saturday morning, drove to The Woodlands, and knocked out Bed Bath & Beyond and Pottery Barn. We had SO much fun and were SO very productive, but it was a LONG day! Even though I tried to warn sister, she could not believe how long it took to pick out little kitchen gadgets and everything you "think" you "might" need for the future house that you have never lived in. Oh registry, how fun you are! Looking forward to her showers now where she will get all of her great stuff!

I have not had a chance to do my "Meal Planning Monday" yet since I was out of town this weekend, but hope to get to it tonight!

3 comments:

Kendall and Brooks said...

oooh LOVE that planner!

Jodi said...

Jennifer, I love the planner and I always buy aint my nails silver colors so that you can't see all the mess ups. I will have to try those colors. Love them!

Brittany said...

I love those nail colors! I started buying the NYC brand nail polish and I love it! It's cheap but goes on so well!

I need to figure out how to make my polish last longer. I have to paint my nails seriously every 3 days.