Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Backpacking Trip

Drew went backpacking a few weekends ago in Arkansas and I have been meaning to post some pictures from his trip, but just have not gotten around to it yet! (story of my life) He got to use his new shock proof/water proof camera that I gave him for Christmas and he came back with some great pictures! Here are a few of my favorite! He's just so cute out in his element!






More to come: While Drew was backpacking, I had a wonderful weekend at home with my girls! Lasen came to stay with me on Friday evening, and sister and I had a slumber party on Saturday evening! Pictures and details soon to come...

3 comments:

Jen McCrady said...

that looks like fun! i don't know how long i could last if i really roughed it though... :)

Natalie ODonnell said...

Dear lovely lady... I left a little something for you over on my blog! :) Happy Friday!

Kendall and Brooks said...

Thanks girl!

Yes - it is in Denton (where we live) and I was sooo pumped when Brooks told me about it! Same chips, same queso, same salsa :) You will have to visit sometime!