Tuesday, January 13, 2009

1 - 2 - AND 3

I intended to write more today...but it has been a day from you know where! Seems like I can't catch a break lately with busy work days...but I'm not complaining...I am so thankful for my wonderful job in this nasty economy. Three quick things to share before I run out the door to meet my hubby, a relaxing evening, and a glass of wine.....


AMERICAN IDOL STARTS TONIGHT!!! Get excited, get pumped up...It's going to be amazing! I have high expectations after I started watching last season...don't let me down AI!

Well, I finally gave in/broke down and bought the first book yesterday. I am just dying to know what all the hype is about. I'm not a huge reader (something that I am striving to be better about enjoying), so we will see if it keeps my attention. If it's anything like the crazy and rave, I'm sure I will be addicted the second I can get more than twenty pages into the book!

Sister and I went to go see Bride Wars yesterday and it was just too cute!!! I would definitely recommend it if you are in the mood for something girlie and light hearted. It was just a clean, funny, all around cute movie. I'm a sucker for these types!

Happy Tuesday everyone! Enjoy your evening!

4 comments:

Natalie ODonnell said...

Oh you'll have to tell me if you love the Twilight series. I'm debating on whether to join in all the "fuss."

Jenna B said...

Oh my gosh, "Twilight" totally engulfed my life while I read it. I couldn't think about anything else. It's silly I know. But, talk about just a fun, captivating book. It's definitely teeny-bopper material, but I confess I read the entire series back to back and it was so fun!

Jenny M said...

Yeah- you will be a Twilight addict. It is just a good read! Not sure how I feel about the new American Idol judge- she seems out of place!

Kendall and Brooks said...

I am so glad to hear that you liked Bride Wars - it was getting such horrible reviews, but it looks too cute to pass up!