Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Let's Play A Game!

So, Mrs. O'Donnell posted a super fun game that I could not pass up on joining! If you want to play, leave me a comment and I will assign you a letter. Then, post about the game on your blog and list 10 things that you LOVE that begin with your assigned letter! Nat assigned me the letter "D"...so here is my list of 10 things that I LOVE that start with D!

1. Drew - I love my husband with all of my heart! He is my other half and the absolute love of my life.

2. Dogs - Especially my precious little Bo Bear. He has brought more joy to our lives than we could have ever imagined! There is nothing better than coming home to TWO precious boys that couldn't be more excited to see me.

3. December - December is my favorite month! It is filled with cold days by the fire, hot chocolate and coffee, Christmas trees and cute decor, holiday parties, sweet time with friends and family, shopping, a time to remember exactly why we celebrate, and best of all CHRISTMAS DAY!! There is nothing better than Christmas spirit in December.

4. Dallas - Born and raised! I love Dallas and hope to always live here...it is a wonderful wonderful city full of fun things to do and most importantly, our family!

5. Desperado's - A yummy little Mexican food place that we love! If you know me well at all, you know that I LOVE Mexican food and could probably eat it for every meal! :)

6. Decorating - Decorating is something that I enjoy so very much! I just got done decorating mom and dads new house and though it was a ton of work, I enjoyed every minute of it and I have to say....it turned out just perfect! I can't wait to soon have a house of my own to decorate!

7. Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue - It's my new favorite smell! I love love love perfume, this is one of my new finds, and I am in love!

8. Damask - I love the print and tend to be drawn to it when decorating!

9. Diet Lemonade from Chick-fil-a - There is nothing better on a hot summer day!

10. Details - Give me all the facts so that I can plan accordingly. I am SUCH a little planner, so the more details that I have, the better!

And there you have it....my list of 10 things that start with "D" that I LOVE. Let me know if you want to play!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

ok jen, i want to play!!

Jenny M said...

And I want to play...

Natalie ODonnell said...

Great list! Way to go!! And thanks for playing :)