Friday, January 23, 2009

TaaaDaaa...Look What I Got!

My very first blog award! I don't really feel worthy as I have not been a great blogger lately...but sweet Jen gave me the award and I am so thrilled! I have to say, it inspires me to be a better (aahem, more consistent) blogger :) Here are the steps...

1. Say one nice thing to the man in your life: Only one?! I could brag on my sweet hubby all day...the Lord blessed me with him and I am so very grateful! Ok, but one....Drew, I love how you always tell me that you love me, no matter who is around, no matter how long/short ago you told me, no matter where we are, no matter what we are doing, you constantly constantly tell me that you love me (seriously, if you are around us, you can testify to it) :) and that is ONE of the ways that you make me feel so special. Thank you for being wonderful you! I love you!

2. List at least 6 ways you measure success in your life:

  1. Live in such a way that those who know you but don't know God, know God because they know you
  2. Falling more and more in love with my husband each day, and he with me
  3. Being blessed with the joy of having and raising children (one day)
  4. To have family and friends that love me unconditionally
  5. Learning from mistakes and becoming a stronger person because of it
  6. Living each day to its fullest and having no regrets
3. Assign 5 other blogs this award: (drum roll please...)
  1. Jenny M's Magical Mystery Tour
  2. The Canady's
  3. The Bolerjack's
  4. The New Family
  5. Paige's Pages

Have a great weekend everyone!!

3 comments:

Jenny M said...

Thanks Mrs. Lipman! :)

Jenna B said...

Hooray!!

Natalie ODonnell said...

OH Yeah! I'm so glad you want to play :) Your letter is...D! I hope it's not too hard of a letter, but I've found that each letter is more difficult than you think! Have fun and I can't wait to see your list :)