Thursday, July 24, 2008

Life Lately...

We have been going a million miles an hour lately, life has just been so busy! I know that things typically pick up during the summer, but whew, we are like in fast forward mode! So many exciting thing have been going on though and so many exciting things to look forward to!...

BO COMES TONIGHT! We are beyond excited to pick up our new puppy this evening and can't wait to shower him with love! Many many pictures and stories soon to come!

Mellie comes home August 4th (not that we are counting or anything!)...she is home for about two weeks and then we are all making the trip down to Aggieland to move her and the girls into their HOUSE! I am so excited...this year is going to be amazing for sister...she is an "official" aggie, has a precious house, has two precious roomies, has a precious boy, is going to be a leader in ASC...I'm a proud sister bragging :)

Mom and dad officially s-o-l-d the house Tuesday!!! Bye bye 1816 Green Ridge Drive...we had many WONDERFUL memories in you and we will miss you! We are taking the memories and special moments with us to the new and beautiful house in McKinney :) So so so excited for mom and dad and this new adventure! Cheers to apartment life for a few months until the new house is ready!

Drew's new job at Wells Fargo is going great! He has been there two weeks and is catching on fast (I knew he would!) He says that it is information overload and I just keep reminding him that it will get better! He is so amazing and I am SO proud of him!

My foot is still hurt and swollen, (see previous post about my "ankle wobble")...it's quite ridiculous and annoying to have a hurt foot. It probably does not help that I have not stayed off of my foot to let it heal, but who has time to just sit?! I'm praying really really really hard that it's just a sprain and that nothing is actually broken or fractured. I am not game for having to sport a boot or one of those ugly foot things, so say a little prayer for me that this foot gets better! Even though I danced and played sports growing up, I have never been "injured"...so here I am at 24 years old with my first "injury". I went out and bought two new pairs of flats because I STILL can not wear heals, and if you know me well at all, you know that I live in heals. My wardrobe is currently being affected by this hurt foot of mine and I am so over it. Come on and heal already! :)

No comments: