Thursday, July 31, 2008

Early To Bed, Early To Rise!

I just thought I was an early riser (well not compared to my old roomies :)), but our little Bo is a MORNING LOVER! He likes to wake up crazy early and is ready to go potty right away and then play play play! Our mornings this week have been as follows:

Monday - Bo woke up at 5:40am
Tuesday - Bo woke up at 5:50am (a "late" morning!)
Wednesday - Bo woke up at 5:30am
Thursday - Bo woke up at 5:08am

He is still getting use to us and we are still getting use to our little guy (I mean we have only had him for a week today!) but I'm hoping that the 5:00am mornings will be few and far between. He is doing so wonderful and he is SO SO precious! He gets so excited to see us in the morning that it makes the early rising all worth it!! And I mean seriously...who can resist that cute little face?!?!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

He is so cute! Maybe whenever you have a baby you'll already be used to the getting up early :)

Natalie ODonnell said...

"Early to Bed, Early to Rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise!" Or just really tired by 4:00pm!