Tuesday, July 29, 2008

"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness..." -Audrey Hepburn

Got this idea from the Canady blog (who got it from someone elses blog) :)...here is a little about me at the current moment...

i am: named Jennifer Dianne after my sweet and ever so precious Nanaw
i dream: not too often (that I remember at least)
i think: probably too much...sometimes it keeps me up at night
i know: that I am in love with our little Bo
i want: Mellie to come home already!
i have: the best husband and family in the whole wide world!
i wish: that I had more time during the day to get things done
i hate: doing laundry...hate it
i miss: College Station and the "not a care in the world" feeling...though I would not trade my wonderful life for anything! :)
i fear: staying the night alone in my apartment...if Drew is going to be gone, I spend the night with mom and dad or have a slumber party with one of my girlfriends
i feel: tired...baby Bo likes to wake up super early in the morning!
i hear: not much! It's quiet around the office today!
i smell: True Romance by Ralph Lauren
i crave: Starbucks iced coffee, two sweet n' lows please :)
i search: for new fun things to do around Dallas
i wonder: when my foot is going to get better?! I have on heels today...not sure if that was the wisest decision but I'm running out of bottoms to wear with flats!
i regret: not taking more pictures during our first year of marriage, but strive to be better during our second!
i ache: in the mornings when I wake up with a stiff hurt foot
i care: deeply about the ones I love!
i always: enjoy a mani/pedi and need one desperately right now
i love: taking and looking at pictures
i am not: a tomboy (in any since of the word)...i'm a true girlie girl at heart!
i believe: in Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior
i dance: in the car...and with sister, drew is not a dancer
i sing: to almost every song on the radio and on my ipod...music loud, windows down!
i cry: probably more often than most...I have a tender heart, what can I say
i don’t always: get things done around the house as quickly I should...working on this one, but there are just so many other fun things to do! :)
i fight: as little as possible...I'm a lover not a fighter :)
i write: not as often as I should...can't tell you how many times I have started a journal that only has entries for about a week!
i lose: weight hopefully! (I want 10lbs off asap!)
i never: miss an episode of "So You Think You Can Dance"
i listen: and jam out to my favorite at the moment...Johnny and June!
i can usually be found: on the arm of my handsome hubby
i need: my sleep at night or I get grouchy :)
i am happy about: the newest addition to our family!
i desire: to travel more...there are so many places that I want to see!
i hope: that I am a wonderful wife, mom, daughter, sister, and best friend

No comments: