Friday, September 11, 2009

Update on the Lipman's - Part I

Since I have not updated since APRIL (horrible blogger!) I have a TON to catch up on! My goal is to seriously be a better blogger...it has been ridiculous how horrible I have been! SO, enjoy catching up on what's been going on with us these last several months! ...this will be a long one (short descriptions, lots of pictures) :)...

Side Note: After starting this update, I realized that it might be easier to do this huge update in "parts" due to the number of pictures that I am including (I hate having to reformat every time, gr!)

Part I: Trips
My college roomies and I packed it up and headed to Chicago for a long weekend of dining, drinks, shopping, shows, and girl time! We had a WONDERFUL time!









































After Bekah graduated from high school we took a family trip (minus Beth, missed you!) to Gulf Shores, Alabama! We had a fabulous time being beach bums and soaking up the sun! While we were there Drew and I celebrated our two year anniversary...we rented a jet ski, went parasailing, and had delicious sea food for dinner. Happy two years love of my life!




































































In August we went to Secrets Maroma Beach Resort in Cancun with the Chamberlain's! It was all all inclusive, adults only, full week in PARADISE! We did not want to come back to the hustle and bustle after our week of relaxation. We had a beyond wonderful time and are already planning where we are going to go again next year! We love you Chamberlains and are so very thankful for you!





























































































































....stay tuned for Part II!

2 comments:

Jenna B said...

so glad to see you back! i missed your blog!

Natalie ODonnell said...

You've been a busy girl! No wonder there was no time for blogging :) Welcome back!