Monday, September 14, 2009

Update on the Lipman's - Part II

Happy Monday morning to you! I hope that everyone had a fabulous weekend....ours was rainy here in Dallas, but my sister was in town so it was a wonderful chance to spend catching up with her! Onto our next update....


Part II: Graduations, college life, birthdays, engagements, and weddings

Bekah graduated from high school (several months back now) and is getting all settled in up at OSU. She is just loving school and loving being a Chi-O! We are so very proud of you little one but miss seeing you all the time!








Mellie's boyfriend, Sean, graduated from A&M and is now in Med school at Tech. We had a wonderful time celebrating his graduation down in College Station! We are so very proud of you and all of your accomplishments! (even though you are at Tech...since it's not for undergrad, I guess we will cut you some slack) ;)




















Reed and Jessica became Mr. and Mrs. Milliken this summer! We were so blessed to have shared in their special day with them! Boerne was such a precious little town...Drew and I enjoyed our little weekend get away so very much! Congrats you guys!



Beth and Travis got engaged!!!!!!! We could not be more excited for this precious pair! They have asked Drew to be a groomsman and me to be a bridesmaid...we are so very honored! Besides all of the planning that has already taken place, festivities will officially start October 3rd at their couples shower! Congrats a million times over, you two are a perfect match! (more updates to come as all of the events begin to take place!)
And because I have been so horrible with blogging, I have a ton of birthday shout outs...
Happy happy birthday to: My Aunt Steph, cousins Taylor and Haylee, LeAnn (Drew's mom), Bill (Drew's dad), Bekah (Drew's little sister), Beth (Drew's older sister), my loving handsome precious adorable HUSBAND! (welcome to 25!), Natalie, Jewels, and Lasen...three of my most favorite girls in the whole wide world, Sean (Mellie's bf) who turned 21! and my mom who turned the big 5-0! Fifty and fabulous! (I'm sure as soon as I hit post I will remember someone that I left off) I love each of you SO VERY MUCH and you all mean the world to me! Thank you to each of you individually for the special way that you have touched and continue to bless my life! Happy happy birthday!
...stay tuned for Part III!

No comments: