Monday, September 14, 2009

Update on the Lipman's - Part III

This will be my third and final "update" post :) I think I have touched on all of the big things that have been taking place in our lives over the past couple of months except for one, which leads me to this post. :)

Part III: HOUSE HUNTING!

About a month ago, Drew and I began house hunting! We had been looking online for a while to see what we could expect to get within our price range and location choice and were ready to start looking in person. We made our list of "must haves" and "don't wants" and contacted our family realtor and dear friend, Sue Nelms.

I have to give a quick side note on Sue...if anyone is looking for a realtor I would highly highly recommend her! She has been wonderful to work with, is honest, has your best interest at heart, is knowledgeable, and so professional (and I'm not just saying that because I have known her almost my whole life and because she is my dear friend Natalie's mom) :) By working with Sue, our house hunting process was so easy, enjoyable, and blessed! Thank you so very much for your hard work!

So, after having in mind what we were looking for and looking at a good deal of homes in person, we found a house that we just loved and decided to put an offer on it! We were up against another offer, but due to our wonderful realtor and lender, we won! We have already been through inspection and appraisal and everything is going wonderfully! We close on October 26th and could NOT be more thrilled! We love this little home and absolutely can not wait to live life in it!

A quick breakdown on the house:
-Located in McKinney, Fisco ISD
-2,000 sq ft
-built in 2005
-2 story with Juliette balcony (don't have a picture of this, but love this feature!)
-3 bedrooms, 3 full baths
-built in entertainment center in the living room and built in desk area upstairs
-dinning room (we will be putting hardwoods down when we move in)
-great backyard
-close to community pool and park
....I could tell you more, but you get the idea already :)

Below are some pictures (pulled from the web so they are not the best and don't do the house justice). I can promise that once we move in I will post more!




...have missed you blog world! It's good to be back! :)

4 comments:

Jen McCrady said...

love the house! congratulations! we just bought ours about 3 months ago, and it's been such a fun ride! we are in frisco, so we'll have to get together once y'all are settled!!!

Kendall and Brooks said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! What a beautiful home! Welcome back - we missed you! :)

Brittany said...

so excited for yall!!!!

Glad you are back on here!

Natalie ODonnell said...

Love the blog updates! And the shout out to Mom! I can't wait to see the house in person and help you guys get settled in!