Monday, December 1, 2008

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!

I don't know about you...but after this holiday weekend I am NOT in the mood to be at work today! During the whole month of December it is hard to be in the mood to work! (well at least for me anyways) All I want to do is play and enjoy the holiday season!! Last night I picked up our Christmas cards, and even if I do say so myself, they turned out pretty durn cute! I can't wait to get them all addressed and sent out to family and friends.

On a side note, WE MOVED MOM AND DAD INTO THEIR NEW HOUSE THIS WEEKEND! It is a beautiful beautiful home and we can not wait to get them all settled in and decorated up! I will post some pictures soon, promise :)

Four things on my "holiday to-do" for today:
-decorate our house for Christmas
-decide on a Christmas ring tone and download it for my iphone
-decide on holiday outfits because Christmas parties start THIS weekend!
-find a Christmas "ticker" to add to my blog

Happy holiday season everyone! I am counting down the days until CHRISTMAS! It's only the most wonderful holiday of all!!!!!!!!!

Side note: I realize that in my last post I wished everyone a happy Thanksgiving and now I am already onto Christmas....but in my world, the day after Thanksgiving, it's fair game to start getting ready for Christmas! :)
happy birthday meredith kay

2 comments:

The Allens said...

Hey girl! Yes it has been a long time! But technology these days is awesome in allowing us to catch up with friends from the past! I am glad you found me! Thanks for the congrats - we are very excited about the precious miracle that God is allowing us to be a part of! It looks like yall are doing well! What are you doing these days? I hope all is well! Congratulations on being married!

Natalie ODonnell said...

Oh I love the Christmas ticker! Now if I could just decide on a Christmas ringtone I'd be in business! Can't wait to catch up with you! Loves!