Monday, December 15, 2008

The Christmas Survey

I was tagged a while ago by Jenny, but just now had the chance to sit down and complete the "tag" :) And just in case you forgot....only TEN days until Christmas!!!!!!! Are you ready?!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Definitely wrapping paper...and it all must coordinate so that it looks just perfect under the tree. This year I got my paper in Canton and it's too cute!

2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial...allergic to the real thing.

3. When do you put up the tree? The day after Thanksgiving...though this year we were a bit delayed in decorating as we were getting mom and dad settled into their new house Thanksgiving weekend!!

4. When do you take the tree down? Normally on New Year's Day or soon after.

5. Do you like eggnog? Ew sick, absolutely not!

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Oh my gosh, let me think...my grandpa made me an absolutely fabulous doll house, Uncle Craig got me a remote control barbie car that was way cool, mom and dad got me a microphone on a stand that sister and I performed MANY concerts with as well as a NKOTB doll that I loved, nanaw gave us precious pictures of our Papaw after he passed away...those are just a few that stand out :)

7. Hardest person to buy for? Hum, probably our dads...but I like to think that I do a pretty darn good job buying for everyone :) I love love love giving and buying gifts for the ones that I love!

8. Easiest person to buy for? Probably sister...she basically likes anything I would, so she is so easy and fun to buy for! Mom comes in a close second! :)

9. Do you have a nativity scene? No, but one day we will!

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail for sure...mine went out at the beginning of December :)

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Oh gosh, I can't think of one! Does that mean I'm spoiled?! :)

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Old School - Miracle on 34th Street, New - probably Elf

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I like to get it done as early as possible to avoid the masses at the malls that wait until the last minute!

14. Have you ever re-gifted a Christmas present? No, and if you have shame on you.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Oh this is a hard one...monkey bread for breakfast Christmas morning :)

16. Lights on the tree? A MUST! White/Clear only.

17. Favorite Christmas song? Winter Wonderland, Nutcracker medley, Joy To The World, I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause (for a "fun/silly" one)...I could go on and on and I can't really pick a favorite, I love all Christmas music!

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home...we are so blessed to have all of our immediate family in the Dallas area!

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Sure can...Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and Rudolph!!

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star, but I love angels as well.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? We get one present on Christmas Eve...its always jammas so that we look cute for Christmas morning!

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Not ALL people get into the Christmas spirit, it's always annoying to run into a grinch while out shopping.

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Our tree is White and Silver...it just reminds me of Christmas and puts me in the spirit.

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Why turkey of course!

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Ipod Boom Box, Single Serve Coffee Maker, NorthFace fleece, Tiffany's necklace, clothes, Versace perfume, CoCo Mademoiselle perfume, clothes, I made a Brighton wishlist, cute winter pj's, black tall boots, red flats, David Cook and David Archy CD's...and the list could go on :)

I am tagging...Emily, Natalie, Rachel, Kendall Stoy, Kendall Allen, Jen McCradey, Leslie, and Nicole.

Merry (almost) Christmas everyone!!

4 comments:

Evan and Nicole said...

Oooh! Thanks for tagging me!
I'll have to sit down a fill that out later. My favorite scent that I just got the last time I was home was "Sweet Pumpkin Seeds"! Let me know if you get one what you think, you will NOT be disappointed. They make great gifts also!

I'm so glad you like Audrey's room! We are picking up her furniture over Christmas!

Jenny M said...

Coco Mademoiselle is on my list too... isn't it wonderful!

Brittany said...

sBecause of your post on the Candy Cane Hershey's I tried one and now I'm addicted! So thank you! And your Christmas list made me laugh bc it was so detailed! ha! You must be an easy person to buy for!

Jen McCrady said...

okay i did it :) thanks for tagging me!