Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Glimpse Into Our Christmas...

With the holidays among us, I have just been horrible about updating our blog! I created a slide show for your viewing pleasure to give you a little glimpse into our wonderful wonderful Christmas this year! We feel SO blessed to be so loved and to have such amazing family and friends!!! Merry Merry Christmas everyone!

Christmas Eve: Pasche's side got together as usual at mom and dad's new house
Christmas morning: Our house and then over to the Lipman's...how I got out of there with NO pictures is beyond me!! :(
Christmas lunch/afternoon: Pasche's
Christmas evening: The Lipman's and Pasche's all got together at mom and dad's house


(all other event's are self explanatory via the picture) :)
It was a wonderful and busy Christmas!!





PS - I was not feeling well Christmas day...it explains why I look so sleepy, red nosed and red eyed in some of the pictures! haha

No comments: