Monday, October 20, 2008

Monday Monday

I was tagged by sweet Kendall...and this was a fun way to help pass this never ending Monday afternoon! :) Enjoy!

What were you doing 10 years ago?
10 years ago I was finishing up my first semester of high school! Oh my word that makes me feel so old!!! I would have just gotten my drivers permit, so I'm sure I was begging my parents to let me drive everywhere! I'm sure I thought I was too cool for the world, and can I just say that I do not miss being in high school and all the drama that came along with it one bit! haha

List 5 things on your "to do" list today:
1. Trade in my Blackberry (that I just got on Saturday) for an iphone...Drew got an iphone and even though I had convinced myself that I didn't "need" one, after playing with his, I have decided that I "want" one...really bad. :) So I need to head back up to AT&T for a switcheroo this evening.
2. Pay some bills, yuck
3. Watch Jon & Kate Plus 8, One Tree Hill, and The Hills
4. Laundry, another yuck...it's just never done...not something that you can check off your list because there is always more piling up...I like to check things off my list
5. Get caught up on emails

Favorite snacks:
I'm not a huge snack person...but if I do need a snack I usually head for:
Apples or Strawberries
Popcorn
Gold Fish
Honey Wheat Pretzels

What would you do with an unlimited supply of money?
Wow, where do I even begin?! I would pay off student loans, buy a big beautiful house and furnish and decorate it to the hilt, trade my Honda in for some type of fabulous SUV, buy my husband the F-150 4x4 (and whatever else he needs it to include) that he is dying to have, pay for the rest of Mellie's school, buy my parents house that they are building so that they can retire faster, give money to several charities (which I would have a difficult time deciding between) and give money to our church, go on a major shopping spree, travel the world with the ones I love...oh I could really go on and on with my unlimited supply of money in my little dream world :)

Where have you lived?
Carrollton, Texas...College Station, Texas (whoop!)...and now Dallas, Texas...with a hopeful future move to Frisco/McKinney, Texas :)

Where have you worked?
High School: Armstrong Relocation
College: Armstrong Relocation and Mohawk Moving & Storage...I had the pleasure of not working while I was down at A&M :)
Post College: Northwestern Mutual for one long year (haha), and now I work for Tenet Healthcare which I absolutely love!

Who are you tagging?
I am tagging Jen Canady, Rach, Em, Natalie, and Nicole.

No comments: