Wednesday, October 15, 2008

25 Years of Wonderful

My 25th birthday was so fabulous! I was spoiled rotten and my birthday continued on for over a week...which if you know me well at all, you know that this is exactly how I like to do birthdays :) Thank you to everyone for making my birthday extra special! (see pictures at the very bottom of this post)

My birthday week started last Tuesday when Rach and Stac took me to a yummy early birthday lunch. It was my plan to snap a pic with those two cute preggers, but I forgot my camera! The day continued on with a celebration with the Lipman's. We had dinner at Desperado's (mexican food of course!) and then went over to the house for presents and cake! Delightful!

Wednesday was my actual birthday! I was greeted with birthday cards, flowers, a flower delivery, and happy birthday's all day long at work. Mom took me to a wonderful birthday lunch at Salt Grass...soup and salad, yum! I love our birthday lunches each year now that I am workin girl :) My boss got me a $50 gift card to Nordstrom's (only one of my favorite places to shop!) and then surprised me with cupcakes from the Cupcakery Wednesday afternoon! The multi flavored cupcakes were complete with lit candles and the whole office sang happy birthday to me! They spoiled me and did way to much, but I enjoyed every minute of it! On Wednesday night mom, dad, drew and I all went out to dinner at Gloria's...we went low key since the real celebration was this weekend while sister was home! It was a wonderful birthday day!!!!

On Friday sister came home to celebrate and spend the weekend with us! Friday night was my special birthday dinner night with Drew. He surprised me with dinner at Dakota's in downtown Dallas...if you have never been you must go! You walk up to an elevator that is on ground level and then you ride the elevator down to the restaurant...it is the neatest place! We sat outside and the scenery was wonderfully romantic, the dinner was delicious, and the company even better...I'm a lucky girl. It was a fabulous birthday evening with my one true love. :)

Saturday the day started with breakfast at LePeep's with the fam...nothing beats a yummy breakfast and a cup of hazelnut coffee. After breakfast we went to see mom and dad's house! It is coming along and it is so so exciting to watch the development! (pictures soon to come). We spent the afternoon shopping and just spending time together. Saturday night we made the long haul over to Fort Worth for dinner on Joe T. Garcia's outside patio. It was delicious and such an experience! Once again, if you have never been, you must go! After dinner we did presents and cake and then Drew and I took sister out to celebrate her 21st birthday "officially!" :)

Sunday we got up, spent some family time together, had lunch, and then sister had to get on the road to head back to College Station. It was sad to see her go, always is, but I am SO grateful and thankful that she came home to celebrate my birthday with me! :) Sunday afternoon Drew took me shopping...it was my birthday gift :) What a wonderful way to spend a Sunday afternoon...shopping with my hubby!

Last but not least, on Monday mom and Drew had the day off from work...so dad and I decided to take the day off to join them. We spent the day at the Texas State Fair...a Pasche tradition for as long as I can remember!

So....as you can see....it was a week full of BIRTHDAY!!! Thank you to everyone who made it so special! I love you all dearly!



No comments: