Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Life With The Lipman's...Lately

Here is an update, through pictures, on what's been going on lately...

Bekah's Senior Homecoming was a few weekends ago...she looked just beautiful!


I know we had already been once, but Julie and Blaine snagged us some free teacher appreciation state fair tickets, so we went and made an afternoon of it! I sure do love a fletcher's state fair corn dog and root beer! (though my tummy does not love me for it afterwards!)


This past weekend Mellie and Sean had BYX formal...here are a few pictures I borrowed from her to share :) Such a good looking couple! They are so so so precious!



On Saturday we went to the pumpkin patch with the Chamberlain's and had a blast...I think Julie and I decided that that is going to become one of our many Lipman/Chamberlian traditions! We have yet to carve our pumpkins, but once we do I will post some pictures! After the patch, the boys went and rocked it out at Edge Fest and the girls went shopping :)


Our sweet little Bo is just doing wonderful! We love him to pieces and can't get enough of his precious little personality. This is what he does when we try to fold laundry...he grabs a piece of it, takes it for his own, and then looks up at you like it was always his when you try to get it back! haha


I found a pair of black flats....I'm actually wearing them today with some black pants and a cardigan...what do you think of the shoes??




We found out that mom and dad are going to close on their house the day before Thanksgiving!!! SO exciting! I know what we will be doing that weekend! :)



We need to go vote vote vote!!! Have you been?!




I hope that everyone is having a fabulous Tuesday!

1 comment:

Natalie ODonnell said...

LOVE the black flats! Great pick! Where did you end up finding them? Mom and Dad's house is looking fantastic :) Also, I found this voting website that tells you all the polling places in your precinct. Go to https://team1.sos.state.tx.us/voterws/viw/faces/SearchSelectionPolling.jsp and enter your driver's license number it will tell you where you can go to early vote!