Friday, October 17, 2008

How High Is Too High?!

Today I went to DSW on my lunch hour in search of a black flat. I must admit...I have a black flat issue...I think that they look horrible on me when I have jeans on. I don't know what it is about a black flat that I can't seem to get over, but I am bound and determined to find a pair of shoes that will work for me! Black flats should be a staple in one's closet for goodness sake! While I was looking around I tried on several different styles from their extensive collection, but none of them were doin it for me...so I got a little side tracked and started trying on other shoes :) I found these precious shoes and just had to have them!


So, I put the shoe on my foot and OUCH! Either those heels are getting higher or I am loosing my edge! I have NEVER had a problem with heels...I am a heel girl to the heart...I would pick heels over flats any day! (but to preserve my feet, I am wearing flats more and more!) These were the most uncomfortable, but oh so cute, pair of shoes that I have put on my feet in a long time. Such a sad day to not be able to pull off a pair of 3 1/1 inch heels...but I blame the shoe...give me another 3 1/2 inch heel any day and I will strut my stuff all day long! Needless to say, I left the store without the shoes and feeling very much like an oldie.

2 comments:

Natalie ODonnell said...

I found a cute pair of black flats at Banana last season, you might check there. Also I saw some at Dillards - the Enzo brand and Gianai Bini brand. They were like $65-$80 range. Flats are so tricky... especially when you're use to wearing heels!

Kendall and Brooks said...

Thanks Girl, it was so fun to see her :) Glad someone else loves her too!!!!

And PS I tag you too on my last post, I just tagged my "followers" cause I couldn't remember everyone!!!!