Thursday, August 12, 2010

Time To Hit The Books

I have never been good at keep a journal or diary...(and you are thinking, obviously Jen because you blog "maybe" once every other month) :) but I am going to strrrriiive to be better. My precious newly married sister just started an adorable little blog (stop over and welcome her!) and so she has inspired me to do a better job at documenting our lives through this little blog here.

I just wanted to take a moment to give a little shout out to my amazing husband. He is going back to school to get his MBA in Accounting and officially starts back one week from today! Not only will he be going back to school, but he will be working full time as well for the next two years. In my mind, that makes him absolutely positively amazing! I could not be more proud of my man and the desire that he has to provide for our family. I have promised to do everything I can to make his transition of going back to school a huge success....making flash cards, sitting by his side while he studies, quizzing him before tests, making special study treats...basically anything that he needs...as long as it's not ME going back to school :) Drew, I love you with my whole heart and could not be more stinkin proud of you! Cheers to a great first semester!

2 comments:

Kendall and Brooks said...

LOVE THE BLOG DESIGN!

The Townsend's Tale said...

First, congrats to Drew! You're going to rock it :) I'm so excited for you!

Second, sister I'm so glad that we are going to be living the same lives this semester! haha We can just support each other and lift each other up :) You're my true bestest friend and I love you!