Friday, August 13, 2010

And A Happy Friday To You!

It's Friday! It's Friday! It's Friday! To celebrate Friday's arrival I stopped and got myself my favorite Starbucks drink this morning on my way into the office...however when I took my first delicious sip as I was walking into our building, I realized it wasn't my drink...huge let down. It's ok (white mocha from what the label tells me) ,but not what my taste buds were expecting. Bummer.

This evening, at 5:55 to be exact, Nat and I are off to see our precious college roomie in her new hometown San Antonio! We are going to live it up in true girlie fashion (like we do best)...San Marcus outlet malls, sushi, laying out poolside, cocktails, mexican food, and probably some more shopping. AND Em gets to debut her new precious little home! Absolutely can't wait!

I hope that everyone has the most fabulous weekend!

No comments: