Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Where Am I?!

Seriously, seriously, IT IS SNOWING AGAIN IN DALLAS! This is twice now in ONE WEEK! And I'm not talking a little bit or baby snow flakes...it is snowing HUGE snowflakes (well some of the biggest I've ever seen here anyways) and it's coming down strong! I absolutely can not believe this! It is SO BEAUTIFUL and I am loving every single minute of the beautiful white outside!!! Now, if I could just get out of this office to go play in it with Drew and Bo......

Stay tuned, might be making an early escape!

1 comment:

The Links said...

Hasn't all the snow been crazy!!

I'm so glad that you commented, I love seeing who reads my blog, and I love finding out that old friends have blogs. And of course I remember you!!

Hope you enjoy all the recipes. Most recipes I make are not hard and if I post them, I think it's because they were delcious!!