Thursday, December 10, 2009

Skinny Jeans?

So, I know I am late to the game, but I am contemplating getting a pair of skinny jeans. I am getting some new boots for Christmas, so I really NEED a pair, but every time I try them on all I can think is NO WAY. (might help if I actually tried them on with my boots?) I don't want a pair of designers, because I don't want to pay that much for jeans that could be a passing trend (which I am already late in jumping on board with anyways). Soooo, anyone have a pair that you love that you didn't pay a fortune for? If so, please share!

6 comments:

Brittany said...

I wish I could wear them, but I haven't even had the guts to try them on! haha! But.... I recommend Forever 21. My friend got some a really cute pair there. And she also found some at Macy's that are Levi's for under $30. I think the one's that hit right at your ankle and don't look like they are painted on are super cute!
You can definitely pull them off so do it!

Kendall and Brooks said...

My SIL just bought a cute pair from Old Navy!

Evan and Nicole said...

go for it!!! I've wanted to try some too!!...But, Yikes... this post baby body has a long way to go!!

Brittany said...

so after reading this I got the guts to try on some skinny jeans. And I actually loved them! And I got them for $20!

You inspire me! haha!

Let me know how the search went for you!

Anna Newman said...

I recommend Old Navy the Diva fit in both bootcut and skinny. This is supposed to be their lowest rise I think but it really isn't as low as some expensive jeans. Try them!!!!!

The Lipman's said...

So I realized I never came back and updated....I ended up getting a pair from The Loft and LOVE THEM! They were only $40 which made them even better! So glad I made the decision to get them!

Brittany - I'm so glad that you love yours!