Monday, February 1, 2010

Meal Planning Monday

Monday: Chicken, Mushroom, & Onion Quesadillas and Homemade Salsa

Tuesday: Manny's with the Lipman's

Wednesday: Pulled Chicken Sandwiches with baked beans and chips - Mom & Dad are coming over for dinner

Thursday: Grilled Chicken with Basil and Mozzarella with veggies and salads

Friday: Sister is in town, so either dinner at mom and dads, or out with the family

Saturday: Sister is in town, so either dinner at mom and dads, or out with the family

Sunday: SUPER BOWL! Have not planned my snacks and meals yet for the game

2 comments:

Natalie ODonnell said...

OMG!!! I just saw your new blog design and I LOVE IT :) Too cute!

The Allens said...

I need to do a Monday meal planning b/c I get to Mon and am like...hmmm what should we eat for dinner? NO CLUE! :)