Monday, February 1, 2010

Canton Treasures

Yesterday Jewels and I made an impromptu trip to Canton to browse. Neither of us were searching for anything specific, but we were in need of a girls day, and Canton is one of our favorite ways to do girls day! I got two white shabby plates and two place mats for our kitchen table. In a few short months (praise the Lord!) we are going to be getting a new kitchen table, so these will look even better on it! I love the country/shabby feel that it brings to the kitchen!




Every time that we go to Canton we always see necklaces displayed on crosses, and I always think that it is just too precious! So when I got home yesterday, I grabbed my cross that was not being used (it was sitting in the dining room with all of my other items that are "waiting to be placed" or packed away) and went upstairs and created my own!! What do you think?!


(please excuse the picture quality...these pictures were snapped on my iPhone as I ran out the door this morning)

3 comments:

The Allens said...

SOOO fun! I love the cross idea! So cute!

Friends, Romans, Countrymans said...

You've got to tell me when you're going next time so I can direct you to my family's place and see which cousin of mine is working so he/she can hook you up with free, delish, homemade ice cream!

Brittany said...

I love, love, love that necklace and cross idea!!

I'm so stealing it!