Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My How Time Flies When You Are Having The Time Of Your Life...

We can not believe that we are already celebrating our one year anniversary! Our first year of marriage was nothing but wonderful and for that we feel so very blessed! Drew and I celebrated this past weekend and had a fabulous time! On Saturday night we stayed at the new and gorgeous Hilton in Southlake Town Square. Our weekend was filled with champagne and chocolate covered strawberries, massages, dinner at Brio Tuscan Grill, movie night, Cheesecake on the Square, room service breakfast in bed, a stroll around the Square, dinner reservations at Sullivan's Steakhouse, and enjoying some of our wedding cake (which was quite delicious believe it or not!). The weekend was just picture perfect and it was such a relaxing getaway. Thank you to everyone who wished us a happy anniversary! We love you all!

I love you with all of my heart honey! Thank you for a WONDERFUL first year, I can't wait to celebrate many more!!!

And I just need to brag on my hubby for a minute because for our one year he surprised me with Marc Jacobs sunglasses! He came up with the idea all on his own, picked them out on his own, and he totally surprised me!...I LOVE surprises! Thank you thank you thank you for my fabulously fashionable shades! (see picture below)

HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO US!.....AND MANY MORE!

1 comment:

Evan and Nicole said...

Congrats! Time does fly! Hope you are doing well!!:)