Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Taste The Rainbow

I have developed a love/hate relationship with these yummy little guys. Love them because they are so fabulously delicious. Hate them because before I know it I have eaten way more than I intended for my afternoon "sweet treat". I picked up a "fairly large" sized bag of these at Target last week and I am embarrassed to say that I have almost finished off the entire thing! (not in one setting though, I promise! AND I have shared a "few" of them with people at the office). All that to say, if you have not tried these, you must, they are delicious! Thank you Natalie Paige (we share a love for sweets) for introducing us :) Now, if you will excuse me, I must partake in my afternoon dose of crazies!

1 comment:

Kendall and Brooks said...

oh my weakness is SOUR skittles :)