Thursday, August 7, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance (dance, dance, dance)

Yes, I am slightly obsessed with this show...I just can't help it, it's amazing and the dancers are SO talented! Tonight is the season finale and I have NO idea who is going to win, or who should win!! I would be happy if any of them won with the exception of Courtney. She is wonderful and ever so precious, but, I just love the other three dancers so much more. Katee is aaa-mazing and Twitch and Joshua (both hip hop dancers) are just so entertaining and with no formal (or at least not much formal) dance training...the things that they pull off are outstanding!!! This season has been WONDERFUL, one of the best so far I would say, and I am so sad that it is coming to an end! Good luck tonight and may the best and most improved dancer win!!!





AMERICAN GLADIATORS update: If you didn't see the episode or hear the news already, Ally Davidson (Andrew's old bosses wife) WON American Gladiators! She is such an amazing athlete and the sweetest girl, and we are just so proud of her! Congrats Ally!!! Enjoy your moment of fame! (and amazing new car and money!) :)

No comments: